domenica 2 novembre 2008

Sketching at Studio 221A


Thursday, surfing on the Scketchcrawl forum, I stumbled in few post by artist I recognized to be at the meeting of last Saturday. I checked amazing the blog of Edison Yan and I discover that he meet with lots of other locals to some cafe during Saturday afternoons. Because of the Halloween Partying of the night before, the session of yesterday was guested by Jonathan Tiong, in his art Studio, a very interesting place where to have a space to do your own or collective art. If you're in Vancouver and need of a creative environment to do your art, you can contact the ppl at the 221A Studio, or you can give them suggestions for organize an art gallery. Ah, I didn't become Psicopatic ;-) The 1st draw is about my friend Sarah, babysitting for Halloween, and the 2nd one is about my other friend Melaina, dressed as Halloween version of Alice in Wonderland.

4 commenti:

jimmy ly ha detto...

Hey great sketches ya got here!

Bibi ha detto...

Morry ciao grazie per avere lasciato un messaggio nel mio blog e complimenti per il tuo,wow 3 D modelling great stuff!ps mi consigli di visitare il Canada?come lo trovi tu?

Bibi ha detto...

Morry grazie approfondiro leggendo anche dal tuo blog:)

ushio18 ha detto...

wow! i love how this one turned out! great stuff Morena!