giovedì 6 novembre 2008

Cirque du Soleil



I've been at the end of June at the Cirque du Soleil in Vancouver.
Was the 1st time I saw this circus company, and this show was "Corteo", which surprisingly for me, had songs sang in Italian :P The show was just amazing, with the choreography and the acrobats.
I did a couple of sketches in the break, and I'm finally finishing them with the color version. I'm enjoying a lot watercolors in the last 2 weeks and today I finally bought a blending brush, it's very useful if you want to paint outside.

1 commento:

mrccrl ha detto...

Ciao,
complimenti per le tue cose, sono molto belle (ho visto anche le cronache della nana).
Ti ringrazio per i giudizi positivi che hai dato ai miei lavori per lo Sketchcrawl a Roma.
Mi chiamo Marco, ....a presto...un saluto da Roma!